Immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has been released from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) custody.
This turned into disclosed in a tweet by means of his media aide, Lere Olayinka on Monday.
Olayinka stated the ex-governor could go back to court docket on November 19.
The tweet study: Fayose just regained his freedom. He left the Federal High Court, Ikoyi a couple of minutes ago. “We will meet @officialEFCC at the court from November 19. Thank you Nigerians.”
Fayose is facing an 11-count charge bordering on receiving illegal monies to fund his 2014 governorship campaign in Ekiti State, among other allegations of benefiting from proceeds of money laundering.
Tonye Cole Narrate How a Young Man Vacated Prof Soyinka off his Seat
RRS Nabbed Three Uber Car-Snatching Syndicate
BET Award 2019: Burna Boy’s MUM shine with Opening Speech advice
See List of 11 Most Expensive Players in Europe, Ronaldo, Messi Missing
Exposed: Whatsapp Screenshot of Man who Tried to Seduce Friend’s Wife,
Tips: What women above 35yrs Should Know before getting pregnant, Risk, Solutions
- Ten Best Foods to Lose Weight June 2, 2019
- Nine Scientific Ways to Drop Fat May 28, 2019
- Ten Best Exercises for Weight Loss – Exercises for Weight Loss May 27, 2019
- 15 Healthy Snacks That Can Help You Lose Weight – Healthy Snacks May 26, 2019
- Healthy Meal Plan for Weight Loss – Meal Plan for Weight Loss May 25, 2019