- President Muhammadu Buhari has approved that the Minister of State for Budget and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed, ought to oversee the Ministry of Finance with effect from Friday.
The choice accompanied the resignation of Kemi Adeosun on Friday.
- Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, has ordered contributors of the State Executive Council (SEC), who are contesting non-obligatory political positions during the 2019 popular elections to turn of their resignation letters before Monday.
The directive was contained in a announcement released overdue Friday through the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Segun Ajiboye.
- The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has answered to a letter via Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose on why he won’t be to be had for questioning at the moment.
The anti-graft organisation in a assertion on Friday, asked Fayose to make himself available for thinking on Thursday, September 20, 2018 in preference to waiting till he hands over as governor on October 16.
- The crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, All Progressive Congress, in Taraba State has taken a new twist following the swearing in of Ibrahim El-Suldi because the factional chairman of the birthday party within the country.
El-Suldi changed into sworn in with the aid of the National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, in Abuja.
- The Presidency, on Friday fired returned at those condemning the appointment of Yusuf Magaji as the new Director-General of the Department of State Service, DSS.
Reacting to the terrible reactions trailing the appointment, Buhari’s Aide on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, in a declaration posted on her Facebook page, said the President has the constitutional right to hire and fire every person.
- Senator Kabiru Marafa, (All Progressive Congress – Zamfara Central) has referred to as for the resignation of Gov. Abudulaziz Yari of Zamfara, over his current remarks on safety situation in the state.
Marafa said Yari have to have resigned his appointment because the governor on the grounds that he could not oversee the safety of the kingdom.
- The Nasarawa State Police Command, on Friday confirmed the killing of eight humans via unidentified gunmen in Sofiyo village of Toto Local Government Area of the state.
The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) within the country, Kennedy Idrisu, said numerous people also sustained various levels of injuries from the assault.
- One of the pinnacle pictures of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Oruk Anam Local Government, Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District of Akwa Ibom State, Aniekan Etiebet, has dumped the party for the Peoples Democratic Party, People\'s Democratic Party.
Etiebet, a nephew to the chief of the APC inside the nation, Don Etiebet, said he took the decision for the future of his youngsters.
- The Rivers State Police Command says it has deployed greater guys to Oyigbo Local Government Area of Rivers kingdom to quell a pandemic of violence in the location as a result of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
In what was supposed to be a take a seat-at-domestic protest, the IPOB defied the presence of police to assault investors from Northern Nigeria.
Read more on NIGERIADAILYTIMES.COM
FAAN Reveals Identity Of Stowaway Man Who Climbed Aircraft At Lagos Airport
SHOCKING: BBNaija’s Housemates Caught Having Sex
Ighalo Bows Out of International Football
Ministerial List: I am Under Tremendous Pressure – Pres. Buhari
Buhari not my President Because he is Heartless, Lacks Empathy – Aisha Yesufu
Obasanjo Write Another Open Letter to Buhari Over Fasoranti’s Daughter Death
Top Trending News
- ENTERTAINMENT4 weeks ago
BET Award 2019: Burna Boy Wins ” Best International Act”
- BREAKING NEWS2 weeks ago
BREAKING: President Buhari Sacks, Replaces Buratai as Chief Of Army Staff
- Metro News3 weeks ago
Exposed: I Was Given 10k to join Fatoyinbo Protest, Man reveals (Video)
- Metro News4 weeks ago
Cele Pastor Impregnates Teenage Girl who came for deliverance